July is the best time to shop and ship your favorite items from U.S. sites!
Get 10% OFF the 4th package on your invoice when you ship with us for the whole month of July!
Make sure your shipment will be flown within July 1-30, 2021 to avail of the discount!
Or Simply ship all of your orders at our New York branch:
Your name/Jac Padala
6904 Roosevelt Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377
Tel(718) 672- 7080
Once your order goes through, kindly send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and email@example.com for proper monitoring
Tracking number from your supplier
Pick-up branch or Cash On Delivery within Metro Manila
Turn up your gear for the new school year! Our partners offer great deals to go along with your trendy look, from accessories to gadgets!
Promos and News
First Promo: REWARD CARD
- Get a Johnny Air Padala Reward Card to Enjoy 5% and 10% Discount on shipping fees.
- Avail the percentage discount base on the number of transactions or invoices
( 5 invoices = 5% OFF & 10 invoices = 10% OFF )
- The more package you ship, the better discounts you will receive!
- Promo period is valid from January 20 to June 30, 2019
Second Promo: 50% OFF at La Banca House Hotel and Resorts in Boracay
- When you’re in one of the world’s most popular islands, you would want a place to call your home and that is, La Banca House at Boracay.
- To avail of the discount – Get a Reward Card and if you accumulated for 3 cards or 30 transactions you are eligible for 50% OFF.
- For best and affordable rates, please visit the website and facebook page of La Banca House at Boracay
- You can avail this promo between July to October 2019
Third Promo: Trip To Boracay
- To win for a Trip to Boracay Vacation Promo – Shop at your favorite Online Stores/Websites and follow this Shipping Address as your PROMO CODE:
Bora Retail/Your Name
6904 Roosevelt Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377
Tel(718) 672- 7080Sample Format:
Name: Bora Retail/Juan Dela Cruz
Firstname: Bora Retail
Lastname: Juan Dela Cruz
Address: 6904 Roosevelt Avenue
State: New York
Zip code: 11377
Tel: 718- 672-7080
Email address should be yours
- Failure to follow the Promo Code (Bora Retail), automatically void.
- Once your order goes through, send an email with the details of your purchased items to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Subject: Trip to Boracay Promo
Pick up point:
- Screenshot your Shipping labeled.
- For every invoice/AWB,
customeris entitled to 1 raffle coupon for a chance to win the exciting prizes.
- Promo period is from January 20 to June 30, 2019.
draw– First week of July 2019.
- To the Lucky Winners, you can avail this promo between July to October 2019.
- 2 Major Lucky Winners for Trip to Boracay,
All-in-Package with FREE Fare, Hotel and Resort at La Banca House at Boracay
- For 3 days and 2 nights
- Availment of Promo is between from July to October 2019.
- 10 Lucky Winners for $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 15 Lucky Winners for $50 Amazon Gift Card
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.
JAC and its customers are required to adhere to Philippines, United States, and other laws regulating export trade and shipping. JAC STRICTLY PROHIBITS shipments in-any-form of guns/ammunitions, parts and accessories thereof (even with legal permits), hazardous materials, contraband, counterfeit merchandise and illegal drugs. In addition, JAC does not accept for shipment any goods requiring the issuance of export licenses by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security(B1S), the Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other agency unless, at the time cargo is tendered, it is accompanied by all necessary licenses and other documentation. Customers are required to provide JAC with accurate product descriptions and values so that Automated Export Statement (AES) filing requirements can be satisfied. By placing cargo with JAC, the customer agrees to all of the above restrictions and conditions, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JAC for any fines, penalties, forfeitures or other costs arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.