(USA TO PHILIPPINES)
|Metro Manila||$6.49 / lb|
|Provinces||$6.99 / lb|
|Metro Manila||$7.00 / lb|
|Provinces||$7.50 / lb|
- 2 lbs. minimum shipping weight
- 5% surcharge if the value of your item is $500.00 and above.
- $25 minimum surcharge for (Laptop, Notebook, Macbook, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet)
- There is a $5.00 handling fee and total shipping cost is subject to 12% VAT.
- CHARGEABLE/BILLABLE WEIGHT:
JAC uses whichever is greater between the dimensional (volume) weight and the actual (scaled) weight.
Dimensional weight is based on volume (the amount space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight), while actual weight is based on scaled weight.
To determine if dimensional weight applies to your package, follow these steps:
- Measure the length, width and height in inches (L” x W” x H”), rounding dimensions of half an inch or more to the next full inch. Drop any fractions that are less than half an inch. Then multiply these numbers together. This is the cubic size of your package.
- Divide the cubic size by 166, rounding up to the nearest whole pound. This is the dimensional weight of your package.
Sample Format: VW(L” x W” x H”) / 166 = No. of lbs.
- Compare this number with the actual weight of your package. Your shipping rate will be based on the greater of the two value.
- Transit time to Philippines:
|1. Metro Manila (NCR)||5-7 working days||$5 delivery fee|
|2. Out of town Luzon||7-10 working days||$10 -$25 delivery fee|
|3. Visayas/Mindanao||7-10 working days||$5 – $25 delivery fee|
Flight schedule 3x a week (MWF) – cut off 1 day before the flight schedule.
- No insurance for breakable items.
- No repacking from the original packaging
- $25 consolidation fee upon client request.
- $10 surcharge for medicine/vitamins/supplement
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.
JAC and its customers are required to adhere to Philippines, United States, and other laws regulating export trade and shipping. JAC STRICTLY PROHIBITS shipments in-any-form of guns/ammunitions, parts and accessories thereof (even with legal permits), hazardous materials, contraband, counterfeit merchandise and illegal drugs. In addition, JAC does not accept for shipment any goods requiring the issuance of export licenses by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security(B1S), the Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other agency unless, at the time cargo is tendered, it is accompanied by all necessary licenses and other documentation. Customers are required to provide JAC with accurate product descriptions and values so that Automated Export Statement (AES) filing requirements can be satisfied. By placing cargo with JAC, the customer agrees to all of the above restrictions and conditions, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JAC for any fines, penalties, forfeitures or other costs arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.