Metro Manila – $5.99/lb + $5 handling fee + 12%VAT(total shipping cost)
Provinces – $6.49/lb + $5 handling fee + 12%VAT(total shipping cost)
ELECTRONICS/AUTO PARTS/TAXABLE ITEMS
Metro Manila – $6.50/lb + $5 handling fee + 12%VAT(total shipping cost)
Provinces – $7/lb + $5 handling fee + 12%VAT(total shipping cost)
- 2 pounds minimum, less than a pound automatic 2 pounds
- Chargeable weight is whichever is greater between the actual and volume weight
- Volume weight is computed as Length x Width x Height in inches, divided by 166 to get the number of pounds.
- In-transit time from US to Manila, 7 working days while Provincial branches additional 2-3 days
- $30 for Laptop/Notebook
- $25 for Smartphones/iPad/Tablet/Virtual device/Couture or high-end bags
- $15 for Kindle/iPod/iTouch/E-readers and similar devices
- 5% of total declared value(for an item $1,000 and above) as well as LCD/LED/Flatscreen TV
- $5 delivery fee within Metro Manila only, while for Provincial please advise the address for fee
- Exchange rate: $1 = Prevailing IATA Rate
- Mode of Payment, COD Manila
- No insurance for breakage and damage
- JAC is not liable for delays, it’s beyond our control. It is the airlines prerogative to bump-off or offload boxes even if
- premium rates are paid off.
- Our flight dates are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
IMPORTANT NOTICE: JAC and its customers are required to adhere to Philippines, United States, and other laws regulating export trade and shipping. JAC STRICTLY PROHIBITS shipments in-any-form of guns/ammunitions, parts and accessories thereof (even with legal permits), hazardous materials, contraband, counterfeit merchandise and illegal drugs. In addition, JAC does not accept for shipment any goods requiring the issuance of export licenses by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security(B1S), the Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other agency unless, at the time cargo is tendered, it is accompanied by all necessary licenses and other documentation. Customers are required to provide JAC with accurate product descriptions and values so that Automated Export Statement (AES) filing requirements can be satisfied. By placing cargo with JAC, the customer agrees to all of the above restrictions and conditions, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JAC for any fines, penalties, forfeitures or other costs arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.